New man... what a shame!
I have become the meanest man on earth. I don’t know when this happened, but it seems to be that there is no way back.
I will criticize you all. I will belittle you. I’ll make you an object which I can hit against the wall over and over again. But the saddest thing is that you will not even know I am doing it. I will be more evil than the Devil! I will shred your thoughts and feelings, suck your blood, eat your eyes, and tear your eyelids… You won’t even have time to kneel down and implore forgiveness. I will be like an insect which will get in your body through an open wound, get to your brain and blow itself up!
I will do the same to all of you. I will tackle you down, one by one. Then when I’m done with everyone it will be my turn. I will eat my self slowly. I will make it painful, a bloodshed which only I will see! And in the last bite nobody will hear that PLOC telling no one I’m gone!
I have become a dangerous and harmful creature. I cannot call myself a person anymore.
But, why? Since when? I still look the same… I guess, but I have been labeled “MEAN” and I am indeed.
”Insensibile, stronzo, sconsiderato…” Who, chi, quién? Me, io, yo? Correct!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home